Join us in feeding Northwest Arkansas this holiday season. We are working with LifeSource to put on a Holiday Food Drive to collect food that will go right back into our community and help food insecure families and individuals. From Nov. 15 – Dec. 1, you can drop off donations at:
- Uncle Tanks | 885 W Henri de Tonti Blvd. Springdale, AR 72762
- Southern Storage | 1551 Main Dr, Fayetteville, AR 72704
- LifeSource | 600 S. School Ave. Suite 2 Fayetteville, AR 72701
Did you know?
- In 2018, 14.3 million American households were food insecure with limited or uncertain access to enough food.
- Over 38 million, or 12% of all Americans, live in poverty according to 2018 data from the U.S. Census Bureau.
- According to Feeding America, 1 in 6 Arkansans struggles with hunger. (Feeding America)
- 1 in 4 children in Arkansas are food insecure. (Feeding America)
- More than 560,000 people in Arkansas are food insecure (Arkansas Hunger Alliance)
- LifeSource’s Food Pantry has stayed open since COVID has begun.
- We are starting the Holiday season, which is the greatest time of need normally throughout the whole year.
Learn more about what LifeSource does for the Northwest Arkansas community here.